Always in demand: glued laminated timber.
In direct response to the rising demand for glulam laminations, Resch launched a new product line in 1988: the TBS series.
The laminations are double-glued and then trimmed to length after the rough planer. We make three models to meet the demand for steadily increasing glulam product dimensions and the need for faster feed rates: Type 1050, Type 1200, and Type 1400.
- With sawblade pressure guide system
- Automatically adjustable sawblade guides
- Blade monitoring system for automatic feed rate control
- Frequency inverter for rpm control
- Tilt adjustment for cutting 0 – 15 degrees
- Tilt adjustment 0 – 90 degrees
- With roller conveyor and pressure roll
- Automatic side positioning for curved glulam laminations
|Max. cutting width
|30 - 132 KW
|Sawblade wheel diameter
|1,050 - 1,200 - 1,400 mm
|120 - 206 mm
|1.2 - 1.47 mm
|0 - 1000 mm