The wood chip dryer is designed for drying wood chips and wood shavings.
The enery-saving Power-Dryer!
- Hot air dried and sieved quality wood chips.
- Minimal power consumption for high drying efficiency.
- Optimal 4-layer drying by constantly turning the wood chips.
- Compact solution, small space requirement.
- Suitable especially for wood chip heating and wood gasification systems for power generation.
- The sieved fine parts can be discharged separately or added back again to the main material.
- Simple control with automatic regulation of the humidity.
- Remote maintenance via PC or mobile phone with fault notification.
- Optional: conveyor units for loading and discharge the material.
|HR - 40 || |
| Drying capacity||1.2 - 2.0 ||m³/h |
| Required water temperature||min. 60 - 90 ||°C |
| Required heat capacity||120 ||KW |
| Residual humidity wood chips||bis 5 ||% |
| Max. size wood chips||50 x 50 ||mm |
| Required electrical connection||6.0 ||KW |
| Length x width x height||6,100 x 2,150 x 3,550 ||mm |
| Air outlet||Ø 600 ||mm |
| Weight||2,400 ||kg |
Invented by Hofer Energy